Thursday, February 9, 2012

Please forgive me

Sorry I haven't been around much ... it's been a couple of weeks since I last posted something due to a number of factors. Without boring you with sappy details, excuses, or witty remarks I am just going to show you what I have been busy with.

I recently found a number of CATWOMAN images! HOORAY!!!!

More CATWOMAN


Meeeow

How many CATWOMAN faces do you see?


My kitchen table becomes my art desk in a matter of moments

Tools

More tools

Fresh panel . . . it smells so good

Fun time in the woodshop

Panel number 2

Finished piece. Title "Cat Ford". I'll explain later

Detail pic

2 comments:

  1. I love the new shape of those panels! Those are awesome. Where is the wood shop you use? Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They are a bitch to work with. The wood shop is in Chelsea under a clothing store. I'll have to point it out to you sometime.

    ReplyDelete