Friday, April 13, 2012

Post Birthday . . .


I celebrate yet another birthday, the past few days have been  more then eventful.  Each night a different set of friends took me out for drinks, dinners, and at some point I ended up The Plaza Hotel for a black tie event.  Naturally, while at The Plaza I ran into someone I haven't seen in about seven years.  Was it strange . . . yes.  Did I want to make small chit chat . . . no.  When people say New York is small, it's really fucken small.  I had to make a quick get away before the night was over.  Nonetheless, I do appriecate my friends and I wanted to share some of these moments with you:

what I wore on my feet

Me and friends at The Plaza

The Plaza at night

The event: Ballet Hispanico 2012 Sping Gala Honoring Jody Gottfried Arnold

Aside from my birthday I have been busy in the studio.  Making a mess and taking some random photos.  I have been working on the "Saint She'Ra" piece.  It got done early last week and I took some photos just for you.  I hope this gives you an idea of where my works is headed and what my show in the fall will look like.  Enjoy . . .



Saint She-Ra (detail)

Saint She-Ra (detail)

Saint She-Ra


No comments:

Post a Comment