Sunday, November 27, 2011

This week in the studio & New York

As the days towards Art Basel get closer and closer, I ended up having more and more things to do each day.  I shouldn't even be blogging at this moment.  I should be putting away the 2 loads of laundry I did hours ago. Finishing up an application. Or maybe even sleeping.

This week, over Thanksgiving weekend, I spent alot of time in my studio working on some applications, framing works that are leaving soon, seeing my good friend Julie for an afternoon of walking around Central Park and checking out an exhibition at the MET.  Here are the images I took while in the studio in the last 7 days . . .




Here are the images I took running around the city in the last 7 days . . .



I want this. Why? For what? Just because.

One of the joys of working in the art world is visiting some amazing apartments.  This one happens to be for sale for just 6 million.  It's breath taking!!!



Great holiday window display at LV . . .
Louis Vuitton . . . I love you



Next project is with PATRON . . .  stay tuned
Yummy Patron


No comments:

Post a Comment