Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year, New Post, New Art

After a pretty degrading NYE I have been slowly recovering and picking up the pieces of my liver and dignity.  With that said, I wanted to share the image of my piece for the Patron/NYFA Art Project which has officially been on ebay for 1 day.  Take a look:

image info: Title: Superman's Friends, Size: 20 x 22 inches,
Materials: Ink, paper ninja star, CD, Metrocards, found and stolen objects on canvas
Please bid on my piece which, if your lucky, might be sold at a really affordable price!  Click here 

3 comments:

  1. OOH so exciting! It looks great! I wish I could bid on it, but alas: poor! {and I love "...picking up the pieces of my liver", brilliant. I did a bit o'that myself}. Happy new year and good luck on the bidding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you guys! We all have to get together soon!!!

    ReplyDelete