Monday, December 19, 2011

Day 5 at PATRON . . .

After  a few days of working at the Soho Patron location I have managed to cut the hell out of everything I could find.  Images of Madonna, Francois Sagat, and Eric from True Blood (also known as Alexander Skarsgård) have all be cut. Here are some pictures from the last few days.


So many Francois Sagat

Organized desk

Alexander Skarsgård, he'd make a good James Bond.

At the end of the day . . . messy floor.
My last day is Tuesday and then my finished piece will go on eBay.  I'll post a link to my piece asap. Stay warm friends.

2 comments:

  1. Great images Juan!
    Wish I could have come by to see you work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many shirtless blue men! Totally your thang, I love it. Cant wait to see the finished piece!

    ReplyDelete