Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Patron's "Simply Perfect" Art Project

My first day at Patron was strange to say the least.  Aside from cutting out images for 8 hours straight, talking to some hot chick named Monica, and not eating all day . . . I got a long distance email from a "friend" who wants to get drinks soon.  It was all I could think about all day ... Christmas came early this year.

Tote bag full of shit to cut.  Trust me its alot!!!

This is a detail of the window installation to Patron.

Christmas came early . . . here's a clue

A fan wrote me a letter on my first day at Patron!  If you can read it, please let me know what it says.

If you can name the magazine or ad campaign where I got the image of this guy in a pink suit I will give you a piece of art.

....

My studio floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment