Thursday, October 6, 2011

A few things I have stolen . . . and learned . . .

Documenting my thievery is not the best idea for a number of reasons.  With that said I am going to simply post image of items I have “collected” in the name of art.  
Take a look ...

What do you call that thing on top of a cab? Whatever it's called, I got one. 
Lesson learned: It's always good to have a look out.

Some shops are embedding the security alarm inside the little paper tag.  
Lesson learned: It's impossible to feel and apparently I can still out run a middle aged security guard.

This product taste like shit but I like the logo. 
Lesson learned: Keep the logo and give the product away.

I have less then a yard of this AMAZING Louis Vuitton fabric left.  I got it a few years ago when I had more fashion connections.  Lesson learned: Don't shit where you eat.

This one took some plotting.  But I was able to get it in the cover of darkness. 
Lesson learned: Dressing up as a Latino stereotype can be useful in order to blend in.

I love Coca Cola! I got this at a gas station near by.  I used the classic black umbrella trick to walk away with this long sign.  Lesson learned: Props are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment