Monday, October 31, 2011

It's been too long ...

since I last posted something.  I have been busy juggling friends, work, making art, home repairs, and family stuff.  Nonetheless, I wanted to share some new images from my studio.  I am working on a few new pieces and you should take a peak...



Nothing is sexier then a nicely stretched piece of canvas... or two girls kissing . . .



I like to watch CRUEL INTENTIONS, (Sarah Michelle Gellar and Selma Blair pictured above) or any movie about people doing horrible things to each other for fun. 

Some new works/works in progress...






More pics to come.

4 comments:

  1. Work's looking good!

    Do you like Dangerous Liaisons?
    "It"s beyond my control. It's beyond my control."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paul! Yes I love DANGEROUS LIAISONS! Both films are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Film wise I have no clue what you two are speaking of. Yikes. But I agree with paul: Work's looking good! super good. --- I just remembered you sent me an email a while back... I gotta respond! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ariele, you need to watch both Dangerous Liaisons and Cruel Intentions. Both films are soooooooooooooooooo good! Please take a look at the email and give it some thought.

    ReplyDelete